This downloadable book is the true story of my family’s experience battling the superbug MRSA. It includes everything we went through and every MRSA treatment we tried to ultimately find a cure. MRSA is not a germ to be taken lightly. MRSA infections are serious and hard to get rid of. Download this book today! Also available on Amazon Kindle.
What MRSA is:
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a staph infection that is resistant to most antibiotics. It usually causes severe skin infections in the form of an abscess, or boil. It is very painful, contagious and hard to get rid of. CA-MRSA, or Community Acquired MRSA is becoming more common in healthy people. There are also a growing number of people who are carriers of MRSA who don’t know they have it because they have not had any infections. MRSA likes to colonize in the nose. MRSA can also enter the bloodstream. This is a much more serious, life-threatening form of MRSA. It can cause blood poisoning, abscesses on organs and a life-threatening drop in blood pressure. The infection can spread to bone marrow, lungs (causing pneumonia), tissues around the brain and spinal cord (causing menengitis) or the tissue surrounding the heart.
MRSA is not a germ to take lightly.
Immune System Support is imperative in MRSA treatment. Just like antibiotics and essential oils taken orally fight infection from the inside out, so can a strong immune system. Here is a list of some of the most common immunity-boosting nutrients:
1. Vitamin C is well known for all around immune system support. It increases the production of white blood cells and antibodies which fight infection. It also increases levels of interferon, an antibody that coats the surface of the cells preventing viruses from entering. Vitamin C can be taken as a supplement or in the consumption of fruits such as: oranges, strawberries, grapefruit, kiwi, cantaloupe, mango, guava, and more. For optimum absorption, it is best to take smaller doses of Vitamin C throughout the day rather than one large dose all at once.
2. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant which stimulates the production of natural killer cells, cells that seek out and destroy germs. It also helps the production of immune cells which produce antibodies to destroy bacteria. Foods rich in Vitamin E include sunflower seeds, almonds, olives, spinach, papaya, etc.
3. Selenium is a mineral which, similar to Vitamin E, increases production of natural killer cells. Selenium can be found in whole grains, a variety of vegetables, egg yolks, brown rice, white-meat chicken, tuna, lobster, shrimp, sunflower seeds, garlic, and more.
4. Vitamin A is an antioxidant which helps reduce the rate of infection by supporting normal cell reproduction and reducing free radicals that can cause cell damage. Foods rich in Vitamin A include carrots, sweet potatoes, mozzarella cheese, milk, spinach, cantaloupe, mangos, egg yolks, etc.
5. Beta-Carotene converts to Vitamin A in the body with a different antioxidant effect. It stimulates the production of infection fighting cells, natural killer cells and T-helper cells. It can be found in carrots, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, dark or red leaf lettuce, spinach, collards, kale, etc.
6. Zinc is a mineral that increases the production of infection-fighting white blood cells and also helps them fight infection more aggressively by helping them release more antibodies. It also increases the production of natural killer cells. Foods that contain zinc include sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, yogurt, turkey, green peas, and more.
A good nutritional supplement can make all the difference in boosting your body’s ability to fight infections such as MRSA. Reliv products are excellent nutritional supplements that can be effective for MRSA treatment.
Here’s what Reliv did for Louise:
“This fall, in October, I had an accident where I had an incision in my head which was stitched up and a month later I came down with MRSA. I was hospitalized and had surgery to remove an abscess. I was put on IV Vancomycin. I was taking Reliv faithfully and consistently throughout my stay in the hospital. What was remarkable is that within four days I was out of the hospital, off the Vancomycin and they could not find any trace of MRSA on my skin or in my blood! I also healed in half the time my doctor expected me to. My doctor attributes it to my optimal health. I attribute my optimal health to Reliv.” –Louise C., Bremerton, WA
For more information about Reliv’s whole nutrition products, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See blog post: 10 MRSA Treatment Ideas That Worked!